Friday, June 1, 2012

Catching Up

So much has happened since I last posted, I have no idea where to begin. First of all, we moved. We went from the sunny beaches of San Diego to the desert of Arizona. It has been a difficult adjustment, and it is taking me forever to get our house in order. Bentley has said many times that he wants to go back to San Diego. We got here right when school got out so he won't go back to preschool until August, and the summer program they have is full. There are a lot of neighborhood kids for him to play with though, and we are looking for a church here.

I have many more posts I need to do, so I will just post pictures from the last couple months.



We moved in two phases, and phase one we sent all our furniture. We would find Bentley sleeping all over his room, usually anywhere but on the bed.

Best garage sale find! I knew the boys would love one of these, but could not justify how much they cost. I saw this on the way to get donuts one morning and made Paul stop and get it.

We are so happy to finally have a yard. Bentley has had this power wheels for two years and now finally has a place to ride it.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you living in AZ? I will be visiting with family in Phoenix in a couple of weeks and would LOVE to see you!

    ReplyDelete