Friday, June 3, 2011

May Wrap-Up Part 1

The last part of April and first part of May we were in AR. I went to surprise my friend Kayla who was on bedrest, and I ended up arriving the day before baby Audrey was born.
I am so thankful I was able to meet this sweet baby and spend time with Kayla. It was a quick trip so I was rushed to spend as much time as possible with all my family. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures.

My mom traveled back with us to spend two weeks in San Diego for Chance's birthday. It was a totally different experience having someone with me while traveling. Just being able to go to the bathroom by myself is a treat. We tried to make the most of the time she was here. Our first stop was the zoo. Bentley loves the zoo, so this year we got passes. He got to pick which animal we went to see first and he chose the giraffes.


He really loves the giraffes and their "long, long necks." We watched them for a long time. His 2nd favorite thing after the giraffes was the "dino bones."


The elephants are in the enclosure behind him here, but I don't think he even noticed them. There were several of these rocks that were keeping all of his attention. Chance did great. He just rode and checked everything out and dozed off occassionally.


Next up will be a trip to LA, the beach, the wild animal park, Chance's birthday, and our camping trip. May was a very busy month.

1 comment:

  1. how in the world is chance so big? that last picture had be looking twice. i've missed your posts. i hope you are back :) glad you had such a wonderful month and how awesome that you were here to see audrey.

    ReplyDelete