Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update on my Mom

My mom is doing great. She had her last round of chemo a few weeks ago. Her doctors were all very impressed with her, she never got sick throughout all the treatments. We still don't know if she will get radiation, but we are thinking probably not. She had the genetic test done to see if she caries the gene related to breast and ovarian cancer since she is younger than 50. Thankfully, that came back negative.

Bentley and I will be traveling to AR again next week, and then Paul will join us for 10 days. I'm excited to visit, but I will miss the weather here. I've heard it's hot in AR, and humidity is my enemy.

For some reason I'm not being allowed to upload pictures so maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. Great news on your mom. Hopefully I will see you while you are in. What dates will you be here? Oh, and yes, the weather is crazy humid.

    ReplyDelete