Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy, Busy

The weather here is amazing so we have been out and about every chance we've had. We still only have one working vehicle, but two days a week Bentley and I take Paul to work so we can have the car. We've been going to the beach and the park, and Saturday we went to a Children's Museum. Bentley loved it so I know we will become regulars there. I am horrible though and have not had my camera with me at all. We have plans this weekend to go to Sea World and probably the beach again. My goal is to have my camera in hand.

Cloth diapering is going great. I really wish I would have taken the plunge back when Bentley was first born. I will definately be using them on future children. I can't really say we've saved much money though because it's addicting and I want to try different brands and such. My sewing machine is in AR right now, but as soon as I can get it I am going to try to make some diapers myself. Here he is in one of my favorite diapers (bumgenius).



He doesn't get to go without shorts on anymore because he prefers to be nude and will strip that diaper off in the blink of an eye.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sea World! Pictures are a must Keri, so get busy. Cloth diapering seems way too cool for me to try, but way to go :)

    ReplyDelete