Saturday, February 12, 2011

February in California

I grew up having four seasons, fall and spring being my equal favorites, then winter, and summer my least favorite. Here in Southern California we only have two seasons: summer and a sort of springy time. By springy time I mean you may need a jacket after dark. Of course I am exaggerating here, but I'm one who doesn't really like being hot.

So anyway, it's February and this is what we did today.




We had an afternoon of hunting sea shells, building sand castles, eating sand (Chance was the only one brave enough to try it), and walking along the shore. This will probably be our last summer here so I will try not to complain... too much.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures--i love this post. good attitude :) just enjoy it. that first photo is my absolute favorite. and hooray for it probably being your last summer so far away.

    ReplyDelete