Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby, Oh Baby

I am now 6 months pregnant. Wow. It has gone by really fast. So far it has been completely different than my pregnancy with Bentley. I hope that trend continues and I don't have the same complications at the end. I'm not getting my hopes up though. I am feeling the need to get everything in order for him just in case I have to be on bedrest or something. Right now we are enjoying feeling and seeing him move around and trying to guess what part of his body we are feeling. Bentley will even put his hand on my belly and kiss it, but I don't think he has any idea why. When I tell him there's a baby in there he lifts his shirt, points to his belly button, and says "me too." I think he is going to be a great brother.

1 comment:

  1. oh goody--a post. and a pregnancy one at that :) so excited. yes, bentley will be a great big brother and you look awesome. what names do you have?

    ReplyDelete