Sunday, March 2, 2008

About Us

Since we are out in California now, I thought it would be good to have a place for our family and friends to come and get updated on our lives.

We are out here in 29 Palms, CA in the middle of the Mojave Desert. Paul is currently in school in the Marine Corps. Don't ask me what is job is going to be because I can't ever remember what it is called. It's something to do with electronic systems. I moved out here to be with him when I was 36 weeks pregnant. Bentley was born on November 10, 2007.


In 29 Palms there is pretty much nothing to do. We can get most of what we need on the base, but the closest big city is about an hour and half away. We recently discovered the Joshua Tree National Park. We have been going for walks there and will probably do some camping this spring. There are these strange looking trees called Joshua Trees. I wonder if these would grow in Arkansas.




Bentley now weighs 13 lbs. 3 oz. and is 24 1/2 in. long. He is growing so fast and learning new things every day. Here are some old and new photos of him.

About a week before he was born:

A couple weeks old:

Napping with daddy, about 6 weeks old.




2 months old:
3 months old:

The other day:

4 comments:

  1. Keri!! I am so glad that you have a blog. We started one just before Romey was born so that our friends and family who are spread out all over the world could keep up with us. I am bad about keeping it up to date but love having it. Bentley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bentley is so cute! I wish I had the chance to see him. I miss you guys. I have added your site to my favorites and will be checking in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie! can't wait to see you in March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the blog! Great idea - I love seeing pics of you all and especially Bentley of course... what a cutie!!!
    Abbey Gropp

    ReplyDelete